Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So, the questions begin...

After much searching on the Internet and soliciting my friends, I did my first interview with a stranger today about his life. You will meet him next year, but here's a sneak peak: His name is Calvin and he is 19 years old. He came over to fix my Dell computer and little did he know, he became my first "subject." I have to admit that I was a little nervous. Will he wonder why I am asking so many personal questions? Will he be put off?

I am happy to say that he was open to his life right off of the bat. Who knew that a Dell technician wants to base jump with a squirrel suit on and drive the wrong way on the freeway before he dies.

I suppose you never know what someone will say...

I look forward to more profiles...
Please visit www.AmericanLifeToday.com for more information.