Thursday, June 14, 2012

Orange Crop & DIY Studded Shorts

Happy Thurssss!  It was really hot out today so I knew that I had to take advantage and wear shorts.  I studded these awhile back.  If you want the step by step process then check out the post Studded Saturday- DIY These have been sitting in my drawer since March and the studs got a little loose, but they managed to stay on!








Crop Top: H&M
Denim Shorts: Forever21 (DIY Studs)
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Mandee
Sunnies: H&M 
Lipstick: MAC Hue 



I was really drawn to this crop top because I don't have much orange, I love the short puffy sleeves and the fact that you can push it down on your shoulders.  It's a really cute top for warm days.  When I was deciding what I could pair it with I thought these shorts would be great because the studs instantly adds some edge.  These shorts are almost 2 years old.  It's so much fun to revamp old pieces! 








My Zara shoes go perfect and also add tan & black in the mix.  Obsessed doesn't even explain how I feel about these shoes!  I didn't want to use another clutch, so I went with a neutral bag and it goes well with my silver accessories.  I just have on this old cuff, square earrings and knuckle ring.  I went with nude on my lips so that I wouldn't take away from the orange in my top. 








Crop tops & studded shorts are every where right now so it was great to combine the two!  Have you every studded your shorts?  Have a great night dolls!

<3