Sunday, September 9, 2012

Peachy Keen

I'm so sad that we had to cancel the blogger meet and greet last night because of the weather :( We didn't want to take any chances but we will be rescheduling so I will email everyone who told me they were coming.  I had a bridal shower today for one of my good friends and this is what I wore.  Originally I bought this dress for the shower, then I decided to wear it last night to the meet & greet, but when we had to cancel I figured it was best to just wear this today like I had planned in the beginning! 








Dress: Forever21
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes:Forever21
Clutch: Asos
Sunnies: H&M 


This dress was only $14 and I think it's super cute.  You know I love peplum pieces.  It looked really plain though, so to dress it up and bring it together a bit more, I decided to wear this gold belt from Urban Outfitters.  Belts are a great piece to add to your outfits if you're looking for a little something extra. 








I'm wearing these floral pumps and I love the pop of print it brings to this look.  Very feminine and chic.  I went with my white envelope clutch that I have been using so much lately.  It really goes with almost everything, just a great purchase. 








So many girls have been asking me how I do my hair and I have seriously been slacking on my youtube vids.  I will do a tutorial soon, but I use the wand!  I love the way it curls my hair.  Also, I have on Essie Size Matters, MAC Creme cup lipstick and accessories from H&M. 




Hope you had a great weekend! 

<3