Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mandee's Holiday LookBook

When Mandee reached out to me, I was really excited to work with them! They sent me a sneak peak of their Holiday LookBook "Rescue Holiday" so that I could check it out before everyone else.  I picked my favorite pieces and they sent them to me to style and wear on my blog.  Pretty cool right?!   Everything is really versatile and can dressed up or down.  The past two days we had gorgeous weather so I took full advantage to take all of these photos outside.  I did my best to give a good variety of styles.  Hope it gives you a little bit of inspiration! 


Outfit 1: Tweed Jacket 







Tweed Jacket: C/O Mandee ($39.99)
Skirt & Bag: H&M 
Shoes: Bakers 

I absolutely fell in love with this cropped tweed jacket!  Tweed is right on trend this season and it makes a great statement piece for any outfit.  This jacket would look just as nice with a pair of jeans if worn more casually.  I went with a classic black and white theme and added a red lip for a little pop of color.  This reminds me of the tweed jackets from Chanel!  Tweed and peplum... does it get any better than that?!


Outfit 2: Studded Collar Moto Jacket 







Faux Leather Moto Jacket: C/O Mandee ($34.99)
Shirt: H&M 
Jeans: Forever21
Shoes: Mandee 
Sunnies: Target 


Leather jackets are all the rage this season!  They are the perfect piece to add a little edge to any ensemble.  I wanted to do something more casual and laid back with this outfit so I went with a dark pair of skinnies, simple tee, and heels.  I really love the studded detail because it makes the jacket stand out more and easier to transition into a dressier look.  



Outfit 3: Floral Denim 







Floral Denim: C/O Mandee ($29.99)
Blazer: Forever21
Tank: Target
Shoes: Mandee 


Who says you can't wear white, bright colors and florals during the Fall?!  I am all for it.  I love the shades of purple & burgundy in this print.  I have to admit that styling these pants was a little bit of a challenge for me.  I had tried 2 others ways and they just weren't translating the right way on camera. (fashion blogger problems lol)  But like they say, 3rd time's a charm and I am really happy with this because it's such a fun and colorful look. Floral prints and winter whites are a big trend right now. 



Outfit 4: Faux Leather Hooded Jacket 







Faux Leather Hooded Jacket: C/O Mandee ($49.99)
Shirt & Scarf: H&M
Jeans: Forever2
Shoes: Zara 

The only thing better than a leather moto jacket is a leather HOODIE, especially when it comes in other colors!  This oxblood shade is perfect for the holiday season and a fall/winter MUST HAVE color. I wanted to do another casual outfit so I paired this with my slightly ripped boyfriend jeans, low heels and a printed scarf that just so happened to match perfectly. 



5. Collar Necklace 



Collar Necklace: C/O Mandee ($14)
Shirt: Zara


I decided not to do a full outfit post for this so that the focus would just be on the necklace.
Isn't it amazing?! It is such a great statement piece and will make any outfit stand out.  I love the details on it.  It's a mix of chain and stones.  These style necklaces are a big hit right now and absolutely perfect for the holiday season! 


This was a really fun challenge for me and I enjoyed styling everything for this post! Thank you so much Jenny, it's been great working with you on this! 
Although Mandee does not have online shopping, you can still check out the rest of the items in their Holiday LookBook.  Which are your favorite pieces?!  


XO