Monday, August 19, 2013

White Out

Happy Monday!
One of my favorite trends is all white.  I've done white on white before but never entirely from head to toe so I wanted to give it a try while putting my own little spin on it!









Blazer: Forever21 (similar)/ Shirt: H&M (similar)/ Pants: Love Culture (also love)
 Shoes: Bakers(also love)/ Bag: C/O olivia + joy/ Sunglasses & Necklace: C/O Charlotte Russe
Watch: Target (similar)


Expect to see lots of white looks this upcoming fall season.  So pay no mind to that old rule "no white after Labor Day."  The fall 2013 runways were trending with winter whites once again and I am all for it!  There are many ways to wear this trend and the key is to try and incorporate different shades of white into your looks like ivory, bone and cream.  You can also play around with textures too which will add some dimension to your outfit.  I created the illusion of a white suit and went with a simple tee and heeled sandals.  I wanted to incorporate a little bit of color so I decided on my yellow bag. I think that all white looks are very fresh and classic!  I will be going into more detail about this trend in an upcoming post on Fearless Fashionista, so stay tuned!

My weekends have been a little hectic lately so I haven't been able to do the Sunday Inspiration post for the past 2 weeks.  So I have decided to do those once or twice a month. I am trying to prep myself for September which will probably be my busiest month yet! I hope you all have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by :)

XO



SHOP THE LOOK