Friday, November 1, 2013

Simply Stylist

Happy November!  I wore this to the Simply Stylist conference this past Sunday in the city.  It was another fun day meeting amazing new people and listening to some great speakers.







Skirt: (here) Forever21/ Top: (also love) Forever21/ Blazer: (here) H&M
Shoes: Prima Donna/ Necklace: OIA Jules/ Bracelet: Tanya Kara

So I completely messed up when taking these photos.  I actually wore the wrong shoes the first time and wanted to reshoot in the right ones.  The lighting was way better the first time which is why I don't have any full length shots standing up... and you might have noticed the nail polish color change.. haha Oh well I tried! I ended up finding this skirt and top the night before the conference and thought they would be perfect for the look that I was going for.  In case any of you want to get this skirt, just a heads up that it runs big.  Apparently the "love" items run a half size bigger than other F21 pieces. I love the print though.  This top is really sheer so thankfully I had a tank from H&M in the same color and wore it underneath.  That's always my solution for see through shirts.  This blazer is definitely coming in handy and I have a feeling it will be on the blog many more times. It's a great staple for sure.

I didn't get to take that many, but here are a couple of pics from Simply Stylist.




It was such a pleasure to meet Catt Sadler.  She was super sweet and humble.


The founder of Simply Stylist, Sarah.


Got to hang with the sweet Yessy from AMommiezFashionDiary.


And a huge thank you to Nikki from NowZenPR.  It was so amazing to finally meet you! Our photos came out too dark to post :( 

I hope that you all have a fab weekend!

<3