Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Daily Happy Pill

As much as we talk about balance in our lives, it's hard to achieve it and be consistent with it. I know that it's easy to shift your focus on your job, kids, or loved ones and forget about what your needs are. I've done it and I am sure you have too. The most important thing in your life is you. You deserve time for yourself.

Make the time.

For me, my daily happy pill is the hour I spend each day in bootcamp. Caroline always puts a smile on my face so it's easy to enjoy the hour long pain to the body..I mean enjoyable fun!

Even in the middle of a workout, she always takes the time to talk with each individual to see how they are doing.

I am inspired by her. You can view her profile on American Life Today HERE.




What do you do for yourself each day?

Here are some pictures from my workout. It's different each day and usually I don't have a camera so this is all you get. Of course the last one is of my tomato red face I usually get once I am finished. But, it's a great state to be in. Thank you coach Caroline!!!




Exhausted...in a good way.