Monday, March 9, 2009

New Homeowners

My friends Dian and Erin made the leap to purchase a house together. Congratulations to them! I went to visit them on the first day they received their keys. So exciting to look at an empty house and dream about what you are going to put in it, what fun you will have and all of the memories that will be shared.
When I bought my first home (the first and only), I was so nervous about the entire "process" of it. In fact, my hair fell out in clumps during the housewarming party as I put my fingers through my hair. Really attractive. I suppose it was all about the uncertainties such as buying a house a tad bit over my budget, signing all of the papers, getting the right loan, the timing of closing, etc. I have lived here for 6 years now and I don't regret a thing. Well, perhaps the choice of my realtor. So, congratulations my friends. I look forward to spending some good times in the near future at your house. :)