Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finish What You Started

I had this idea last fall about introducing you to your fellow Americans by asking each person 5 questions about their life. I launched www.AmericanLifeToday.com on January 1st, 2009 with the idea of profiling a person each day of the year, for the entire year.

That was my hope.

I am not one to quit, so I will continue to search for people to introduce you to. It's simple to participate and I hope you do.

Answer the questions below and submit your answers to AmericanLifeToday@gmail.com Please incude a picture. If you know of someone that we should meet, plase forward this post to a friend on the button below. Thank you so much! I can't wait to learn more about you.

Name:
Age:
Sign:
I grew up in:
I currently live in:
Occupation:
You can find me:
You will never find me:
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:


1.) Who or what Inspires you?
2.) What would you want to change about yourself?
3.) What is your most prized possession?
4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? Why?
5.) How do you want to be remembered?