Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Leaving Cape Cod

This was the destination I was most excited to see and the longest stop on my trip. Wow, what a great time we had! I am sad to leave but I am looking forward to the next adventure on the road.

I've been thinking about all of the things we did and there are too many to mention! We especially enjoyed visits from Ronnie and Dan, Max learned how to ride in a bike basket, we had a fire on the beach, learned about photography from a pro, walked to a few lighthouses, toured around town on a bike, visited a little house on the bluff almost on a daily basis, went to the dog park on most days, had some great meals and was able to live under a roof for a while.

Some moments are hard to describe. It's just a feeling I had while I was here. It's an amazing place. The air is crisp, the tourist crowds are gone (not that I hate people or anything)and the sky shows us a beautiful painting each day. Not a bad way to live. In fact, you too can own a 300sq ft piece of heaven for just over 200K. I kid you not.

Now it's time to remember how to pitch a tent and wear an entire wardrobe at once to keep warm. I don't have a set plan but will keep you posted on the continued adventure. Thank you Cape for being so beautiful!

Here are pictures from some of my favorite moments in Provincetown (In no specific order...It's hard to narrow it down):