Sunday, December 27, 2009

Brought To Life

My best Christmas moment was when I received an email from Kari with pictures of her sister opening her present. It wasn't just any present, it was a hand built frame by Kari and a picture of a cow through a fence in the fog that I took just outside the Shenandoah National Park.

I am gearing up to sell my photographs early in the new year but Kari insisted I print a few for her including the cow in the pasture. I agreed. Since I take so many pictures and share them with you, it was difficult to put a price on it but alas, we managed to make it work. I am so happy to have sold my first photograph to her.

The feeling I had when I saw these pictures and seeing the look on her sisters face was priceless. It certainly put a smile on my face. What a perfect way to end the day! Thank you so much Kari for bringing the cow to life in your handmade barnwood frame complete with a fence to keep the cow in its place.

She also purchased and framed two photographs I took in Long Beach as the sun was setting which is also shown below.

To see more pictures on this day or any other day of my travels across the USA, click HERE.