Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Huntington Beach Today

I love being by the ocean. There is something magical about it. All it takes is one foot in the sand and all of your worries from the day seem to disappear. The ocean waves, the salty air, the breezes...there is nothing like it.

I took a short drive to walk along the beach in Huntington Beach yesterday as the sun was setting. As you know, I enjoy watching people so the evening did not disappoint.

There were surfers out trying to catch the perfect wave, a little girl playing in the sand, tourists wanting me to take their picture, people out with their cameras and everyone else stopping to seize the moment.

I stood there and soaked up each moment. It's hard to be miserable when you are surrounded by beauty. I suppose you could, but you would have to try really hard.

Here are some pictures from my stroll along the beach yesterday:






MORE PICTURES