Monday, January 3, 2011

Rainy Day Bowling

It's been raining in Southern California for the past few weeks.  Unfortunately, my garage flooded and I lost some items I won't be able to replace but I am thankful for what I have.

On this rainy day, I thought it would be a good idea to go bowling and have some fun.  I haven't been bowling for years and I figured it would be a nice place to be since it's a place where people are always smiling.  There's no crying in bowling, I suppose.  Even if you bowl a gutter ball, it's no big deal and the more you can laugh at yourself, the more fun you will have.  Because really, the sport is silly and there is no way you can be serious playing.  Don't get me wrong, there are some serious players out there but on this night, it was all for fun.

I scored over 100 which was a personal record for me, I think.