Tuesday, January 3, 2012

80s baby.

I got the aldo sneakers that I have been wanting & of course I had to wear them today! This look has a bit of a retro/80s feel.  It's something different than what I normally wear, but I really like how it came out.  This year is all about trying out new things & that includes fashion.



I created this set yesterday around the sneakers and I was able to pull it off today with a few minor changes.  This is the first time I've worn something that I created from a fashion set.  It's nice to bring these ideas to life.  Feels good!



Today's Outfit


I have on liquid leggings, a "SAY IT OUT LOUD" long tee, faux leather jacket, winter hat & fringe bag all from H&M.  I swear I should get paid from this store for promoting them so much! Of course I'm wearing my Maxwell kicks from Aldo, geek chic glasses & Russian Red lipstick.  [Sidenote: check out my new Marc Jacobs iPHONE case!]









I've got my arm candy on: Michael Kors watch, & two black bracelets.  I'm wearing these hanging cross earrings that I found at Forever 21 and my Juicy Couture ring. 





It's cold but really sunny out so I had to put on my ray-bans!  Feeling real funky today :) Black on Black! Love. 


Hope you're all having a great day lovies xx Naty