Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ripped Jeans & Button Down Obsession

Today was so beautiful and I tried to stay out as much as possible.  The slightest bit of warmer weather gets me excited and instantly puts me in a great mood.  I did a little bit of shopping too so I stopped by Bloomingdales & Forever21 :) So today I decided that I wanted to wear my Jeffrey Campbells again and I put together a simple look around them.



Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with ripped jeans & button downs?  HaHa.  I swear I have so much more in my closet but lately I have just been gravitating towards them.  I actually got another new button down the other day in periwinkle and I've been searching for another perfect pair of ripped jeans.  I feel like I am throwing them in the wash ALL the time.




  So I put on one of my white shirts from H&M, rolled up the sleeves and tucked it in slightly like I always do.  It's kind of my signature way to wear button downs.  I used my oversized envelope clutch and then accessorized with gold & rustic brown.  I wore the leather wrap bracelet that I made yesterday with my belt wrap around bracelet. I put on my white & gold Aldo earrings and 2 H&M rings.  And then of course, my JC Litas. It was really sunny out so I also put on my Ray-Bans of course!  I just love simple outfits like this.  They're trendy with a little edge and just really comfortable to wear.  

Ever since I learned how to give myself a good manicure, I have been getting different nail polishes left & right.  I have commitment issues when it comes to sticking to one color for longer than a few days.  When I was at Forever, I saw this multi sparkle polish from Love & Beauty for only $2.80 so of course I had to get it and try it right away!  I recently got Essie's Bobbing For Baubles so I put that on and then did an accent nail on each hand with the sparkle.  Love it! 



On another note, I got the job that I interviewed for the other day and I actually start tomorrow!  It's fashion related and I'm really excited about it. I will post details too :) Have a great night! 
XO Naty