Friday, July 13, 2012

A Touch Of Fuchsia

Another weekend has arrived and I have so much going on!  I didn't think I would be able to do an outfit post today, but had the chance to snap a few quick pics.  I based my outfit around this clutch and hope that you like!  (15% off code included in post)







Bustier: Target
Skirt: H&M (old)
Shoes: Forever21 (old)
Clutch: C/O KoaKristina 


First let me start by saying that this is not a dress!  Although the purpose of this outfit was to give the illusion that it is one.  Did I trick you?  I hope I did lol. I got this peplum bustier recently from target and I was trying to figure out what I wanted to pair it with.  Since I absolutely love peplum style pieces I thought it would be cool to wear it over a simple black skirt!  I thought of wearing white shoes or possibly even fuchsia but I didn't want to take away from the statement flower on the clutch.  So I opted for an all black ensemble with these sling backs.







 KoaKristina is an online boutique that supplies all unique hand crafted clutches/purses. When she reached out to me, I was more than happy to work with her.  I was able to pick from 2 clutches and I fell in love with this one because of the huge fuchsia flower.  I also love the black & white stripes. It's a really cool combo. This is a great statement piece to make any outfit stand out! Thank you so much Kristina! Make sure to check out her website and if you place an order on any of her fabulous bags, enter the code NATYROCKS and receive 15% off! Take advantage ladies, you won't find these bags anywhere else!  






My necklace, earrings and bracelet are all from Forever21 and I have MAC pink poodle mixed with nicki on my lips!  I just wanted something very chic and sophisticated for my night's festivities! Enjoy your weekend my LOVElies <3 


P.S. Only 2 more days for my GIVEAWAY!!!