Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Black & White Polka

Happy lovely Tuesday!  I'm really excited about today's post because it includes polka dots, vintage & new shoes... I think that's a great combo! There's something about polka dots that makes me think of the pin up models.









Top: Garage
Shoes: Bakers (gifted)
Clutch: Vintage (1920s)
Sunnies: H&M 



Let's start off with the shorts... they're high waisted polka dots and I'm obsessed!  They're actually one size fits all! I recently mentioned how I teamed up with Gypsy Warrior and the pieces I wore in my recent posts from them were for me to style and wear on my blog.  In return they gave me a gift card and this was one of the items that I picked up!  








I paired it with this long strapless bandeau from Garage and it was my first purchase from that store.  I got this in white also.  These are great tops to wear for summer and will look good with many pieces!  Now on to these beautiful white studded shoes... I got these from Bakers, the 2nd pair of shoes I won from them.  It took 2 months to get shipped to me but they were worth the wait! I can't lie though, they hurt my toes and I need to break them in :( 








I posted last month how I received this vintage clutch from the girl who makes Fancy Made accessories.  She picked it up at an estate sale and decided to send it to me.  So thoughtful and I absolutely love it!  It's worn out but still in good condition especially being that it's from the 20s!  The white design is made of real snakeskin.  I love vintage pieces! I kept my accessories light today and stuck with the black & white theme. 


Hope you like and don't forget to enter my PLNDR give away! 

<3