Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's My Birthday!

It's my birthday today so I thought I would share some facts about myself that you may or may not know about me.  Since I am on a 39 goals on my 39th year kick, I put a list of 39 little tidbits about myself.  Can you relate to any of these?  I mean...haven't you sat in your trash can filled with cold water on a hot summer day?  Was I the only one?

Here are a few other fun facts about yours truly.

  1. I used to be a synchronized swimmer
  2. I love old school rap music
  3. My dream is to own an airstream and put it on a piece of land and live off grid
  4. I am horrible at math
  5. I was an assistant basketball coach for a college team
  6. I sold girl scout cookies
  7. I have the entire star wars figure collection
  8. My all time favorite musician is Elvis Costello and met him once.
  9. I’ve never broken a bone
  10. I don’t have tonsils
  11. I had stitches between my toes
  12. I slept as my neighbors house burned down
  13. I was a lifeguard
  14. I won an apple peeling contest
  15. Public speaking is my worst fear
  16. I don’t have a tattoo
  17. I bite my nails
  18. I don’t like crowds
  19. I haven’t used a blow dryer in years
  20. I don’t iron
  21. I dread shopping
  22. Coconut is my favorite scent
  23. I drink coffee everyday
  24. I grew up camping under the Hollywood sign
  25. I’ve never traveled to Europe
  26. I want to adopt every dog I see at the shelter
  27. I played college basketball
  28. I was a fencer
  29. I haven’t eaten a mammal in over 15 years
  30. I would rather text than talk on the phone
  31. 32 is my favorite number
  32. I am allergic to eggplant
  33. My first job was to tell people not to touch the plants at a county fair
  34. Since I didn’t have a pool growing up, I filled our trash cans and sat in them during  summer months
  35. I love all things weird
  36. In 5 days It will mark one year without alcohol
  37. King Crab legs are my favorite meal
  38. I like to take pictures (can you tell?)
  39. I love brussel sprouts