Sunday, June 6, 2010

Five Days In Ohio

Five days ago, I flew out to Ohio to participate in Alumapalooza at the Airstream Factory in Jackson Center.

What an exciting five days!

About 150 beautiful silver trailers came out to celebrate all things Airstream for six days on their grounds.  I listened to speakers, toured the factory, watched live entertainment, but most of the day was spent meeting all of the wonderful people and taking their photograph.  I was lucky enough to be the "official photographer" at the event.

I hoped to capture everyone in attendance.  It's hard for me to snap a picture and walk away, since a lot of the fun is chatting with people and hearing about their life.  Everyone has a story and I love to listen to where they traveled from, what they enjoy doing and listening to them describe the love they have for their trailer and their Airstream lifestyle.

These pictures were taken from my camera phone.

I look forward to sharing more with you soon!