Friday, March 2, 2012

Comfy Chic

Hello my loves, Happy Friday & Happy March! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in the past 2 days but I haven't forgotten about you guys!  I just want to start this off by saying that I am over 7k views!  I think that's great and once again thank you all so much for following me and checking out my posts each day. It means a lot to me. I haven't received any outfit submissions in awhile so please don't hesitate to send them to me at aloveaffairwithfashion@gmail.com  I'm looking forward to seeing them!

What I originally wanted to wear today was not appropriate for this weather unfortunately so I went with something more simple, casual and comfy  :)





I'm wearing a loose fitted fringe top from Mink Pink.  I love the material.  It's extremely soft and comfortable.  I got this from Suite201.  I paired it with my H&M dark denim skinnies and boots from Mandee.  To break up the color a little bit and to add some print I'm using my snakeskin handbag from ShoeDazzle.  I'm so happy I started using this bag again because it adds a nice touch my outfits.  
As you can see I have my hair in a big bun today.  It's become my favorite hair style.  I'm just wearing a Forever21 finger ring, H&M white stone ring and my Aldo earrings.  

I'm going to get some new nail polish for this spring and I'm looking forward to giving myself a manicure this weekend.  I've been wearing black and dark colored polishes for too long now.  It's definitely time to switch it up.  And one last thing... I think the highlight of my entire week was finally purchasing a steamer for myself.  I'm love with the fact that I will never iron again.  I absolutely hate ironing.  Just in case any of you have been looking for a steamer, I got this from Bed Bath & Beyond for $60.  It works really good! 


I hope that you all have an amazing weekend and hopefully we will get a little bit of warm weather again.  

<3 Naty