Sunday, March 4, 2012

Outfit Flashback

Happy Sunday dolls, I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was very low key so I wanted to dress up a little bit today.  As I was looking for an outfit, I went through some of my old posts and came across my outfit from "Tuesday Style" back in the beginning of January.  I got so much great feedback on this look and that was before I started shooting outside so I decided to bring it BACK today and take some good photos in it.  The only that I switched up this time was my hairstyle and rings.  I also decided to make a few collages with these photos to do something a little different :)




I'm wearing ripped jeans from Love Culture, a white v-neck boyfriend tee from Target, and this blazer is from Forever21.  My shoes are suede pumps from Nine West. 


My accessories are this treble clef necklace that my sister gave to me.  She found it at a boutique.  I'm wearing a finger ring from H&M, and gold bands that I stacked.  I was also able to wear 2 of them as mid finger rings. I'm using my envelope clutch from NYC Expressions found at TJ Max. 


It's not that sunny out today but I wear my shades regardless.  They're just the perfect accessory for any ensemble.  I hope that these photos did a much better job of showing off my outfit than the last time!  I think every now and then I may do a few outfit flashbacks.  I never usually wear the same thing twice, but there were some great outfits that I didn't have great photos of.  So for the sake of this blog, I will make some exceptions! 

One last thing, I finally made a facebook page for this blog so PLEASE make sure to LIKE it and share with friends :) www.facebook.com/afashionloveaffair


xx