Monday, June 3, 2013

Boho Vibe

Happy Monday dolls!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was definitely eventful: styled a test photo shoot for an upcoming online boutique launching in July (details soon), finished a 4 day cleanse (feeling great), took blog pics and did a style consultation.  I wore this outfit on Friday for the shoot, but I made some changes for taking pics.  I actually like it better this way because I gave it more of a boho vibe :) 











Skirt: H&M (shop similar)/ Tank: Target/ Sandals & Headband: Forever21
 Bag (similar style) & Sunnies (shop similar): H&M/ Necklace: C/O Max & Chloe


It was 90 degrees on Friday and since I was going to be in the city and on my feet all day, I needed to be comfortable and stay cool.  I love skirts like this, especially during the summer, because they're so easy and comfortable to wear and it's a piece that can be dressed up or down.  I went with a simple black tank and decided to make the outfit come more alive by accessorizing.  I got these sandals last year and they're my favorites.  I haven't used this fringe studded bag in awhile and it was such a great match for this look.
I am obsessed with my necklace from Max & Chloe!  I love how long it is and I don't have anything else like it.  I think it was the perfect addition for this outfit.  The final touches were my mirrored aviators and this sequin headband to give it more of that boho feel.  This ensemble is super simple but it still makes a statement.

Have a fab day!

<3

Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube