Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bringing Sexy Back

Today's post is all about the sexy back! lol Since I ended my cleanse last week, I have been eating super healthy all through out the day and back on my workout grind and I have to say that I truly have been feeling amazing! There's nothing like having a healthy body AND a healthy mind.











Dress: C/O Style Era/ Shoes: C/O Bakers (love these)/ Bag: C/O olivia + joy


   I stepped out of my comfort zone a tiny bit with this dress because I don't typically wear things with an open back like this.  But I have to say I am loving it and felt super confident wearing it.  This dress has the perfect combination of sexy and girly. The open back adds some sex appeal and the floral print and baby doll style makes it super feminine.  It's one of those easy breezy pieces that is perfect for those hot summer days.  There was lots of colors to play around with but I decided to bring out the yellow with my bag and white with my shoes.  I also brought out the coral color with my lipstick too.

I'll end the post with this little message:
 Be confident.  Try new things.  Step out of your comfort zone.


XO

Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube