Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Color Block

I woke up to such a beautiful day and then I got rained on in the middle of my shoot lol This weather has been so up and down but one thing's for sure, summer is just around the corner! And one of my favorite trends is color blocking :) 












Shorts: C/O Style Era/ Blazer: Zara (similar style)/ Tank: Target (similar)
Shoes: C/O Bakers (similar style)/ Sunglasses: Ray-Ban/ Bag: H&M


I wanted to do a little color blocking with this look so I opted for my yellow blazer.  I really love the blue and yellow combo.  It's my second favorite next to blue and red.  These tribal print shorts are so lightweight and easy to wear, whether you want to dress them up like me or dress them down with some flat sandals, they will still look summer chic. I went with a high sleek ponytail and wrapped some hair around the rubber band.  I haven't done this in awhile but I love the sophistication that it brings.  
 I swear that I have a ton of dresses and bottoms but not as many tops.  I am trying to add more to my wardrobe but for now I am just getting creative with what I already have and reworking older pieces in new ways. 

Today's Inspo: 
"Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties." 

CREATE MY LOVES!! 

Thank you all so much for the love and support that you show me.  It really means the world to me! Have an amazing day! 


XO