Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pink Simplicity

Happy Tuesday loves!  Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on yesterday's post!
 Today is all about simplicity :)









Top: Zara (similar style)/ Jeans: H&M (similar style)/ Shoes: Forever21(shop similar)
Necklace: C/O Love Always/ Bracelet: C/O Bay's Style Diary/ Sunglasses: Target 


Since this outfit is really simple, I wanted to add a little dimension with a pop of print.  I haven't worn these floral pumps in awhile but they're adorable and the perfect addition to this look. I got this peplum top last summer on sale at Zara (score!) and I completely forgot about it.  It's such a versatile piece.  I remember wearing it with jean shorts and flat sandals so I definitely dressed it up this time. I love finding hidden gems in my closet that I forgot about it because when I finally wear them again and in a different way, they feel brand new. As I always say, colored denim is a great way to spice up your look, especially during summer! H&M and Forever21 are my go to stores for this.

How cute is this "blogger" necklace from Love Always?  I really want to wear this and my roman numerals one every day.  I never really had an every day necklace until now.  They're so simple, but they both mean something to me.  I also adore this spike charm bracelet from Bay's Style Diary. It's great for wearing alone or stacking with other bracelets.   

Have a great day! 

<3