Friday, March 1, 2013

First Day In Miami!

Hi from Miami loves!! I am having the time of my life!! I just wanted to share a few quick photos with you.  I did an outfit shoot last night and today but I don't have the images yet to post on here and the wifi keeps going in and out :(  They were taken by one of the style setters, Grant! He's an amazing photographer and I can't wait to share the pics with you! Last night was incredible.  I was interviewed by people.com. I was super nervous but it was such a magical moment for me. I cannot wait to post those pics from the welcome dinner! 
 But for now, here's a few things that happened during the first day of Miami so far :)


UP in the sky!


Our driver :) 


Headed to the hotel in style!




Little surprise in my room!



Love this hotel!


VIP for the show!



Gift bag and survival kit from Cotton :) 


I will be blogging more as soon as I can!  I feel like this is going by so fast.  I am trying to take it all in and get as many pics as possible but it's like there's not enough time!  If I am not able to blog the rest of the trip I will definitely be sharing everything when I get back.  We haven't even had time to do a video yet but hopefully tomorrow!  See you soon lovies 

XO