Monday, March 25, 2013

My Meet & Greet At Smashbox

I have so much to share with you in this post so there's LOTS of pics!  I had my very first meet & greet with my blog and instagram followers on Saturday.  I hosted it with Smashbox in Nordstrom at the Mall Of Short Hills and it was such an amazing turnout!  I am so thankful for all of my supporters and it means so much that these girls wanted to come and meet me.  Some of them took a 2-3 hour drive just to be there.  So humbling!


The amazing Smashbox team gave a master class for my followers showing the proper way to apply every day makeup and how to use their products.  One of the girls won a complimentary makeover and they used her as the model for the class.  Afterwards I was able to talk with the girls, take pics and enjoy some treats! Everyone that came also got a gift bag from Smashbox. So many of them told me that I was an inspiration to them and made them want to follow their dreams.  That is so rewarding.  This whole blogging experience is more to me than the clothes I wear and taking pictures of my outfits. That's just the outer layer of it.  It's a movement.  It's self expression.  It's about evolving.  It's about inspiring others.  This meet and greet made me realize so much and I am very thankful.  


When I got there, one of the girls from Smashbox touched up my makeup and used their amazing concealer and highlight on me.  The best part about their products is that it's made especially for the camera!  Here's some pics I took before it all started.






Blazer, Skirt & Necklace: Forever21/ Top: H&M/ Shoes: Aldo

I wanted to wear something colorful, cute and chic and this is what I came up with.   I am obsessed with this satin skirt and floral blazer! I got so many compliments on this look, definitely a great outfit for Spring! 



 My adorable mom & photographer came of course!  Everyone LOVED her!! 


The set up! 


Face charts for the master class. 



My little table setup.  








She's helped me make my blog what it is today!


The Smashbox girls! Thank you so much, especially Mar Ortiz for setting up this whole event! If you live in Jersey near short hills mall, please go see Mar at Smashbox!


Meeting the girls as they arrived! 


Packed room! :) 


Our makeover winner, Melissa. (before pic) 




After pic! 


Now here's a bunch of pics with the girls :)


Joi


Melissa



Lisette


Jana





Evelin




Jennifer







Jenn


Eva

(If I missed your name I am so sorry, comment below and I will write it in!!)



THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT!! 
It was so great to meet every single one of you and I hope to see you again! Words really can't express how grateful and appreciative I am to have such incredible supporters.

A huge thank you to my mom for always being super supportive and a very special thank you to Smashbox!  They also gave me some new goodies that I can't wait to use and I will be making a video with them :)

I also put together this video with some clips and pics from the event.  Check it out! 




<3