Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Last Night A Blogger Saved My Life

I went to a community meet up/happy hour hosted by the amazing PoshMark team last night at the Dream Downtown Hotel in NYC.  There's so many things that I love about the PoshMark app, but the best part of all is the way they interact with all of their users.  They travel frequently to other cities to host both live PM parties and community meet ups.  It's such a great way to bring everyone together in person and it really shows how much they love their community.  It's no surprise that they now have over 1million girls shopping and selling on the app! Truly amazing and I am so happy to be apart of it.  

Here's what I wore and some photos from the event :) 




Shirt: Mangos/ Blazer: Zara (similar)/ Skinnies: H&M/ Necklace: C/O SxVintage


Obsessed with this tee! It's perfect for bloggers :) I added a chunky chain necklace and yellow blazer to make it pop!  I love pairing blazers with graphic tees!



The PoshMark Team: Amanda, CEO Mannish, Maria and Lyann!  They're all amazing!



With cutie Amanda!


With cutie Maria!





My bestie came! 





With cutie Lyann!




Such a great turnout <3 

Happy 1st day of SPRING!! So excited that winter is gone and I am looking forward to warmer weather!  Please don't forget to RSVP for my meet & greet this Saturday the 23rd 3-5PM at Smashbox in Nordstrom at the Mall of Short Hills! 


XOXO