Friday, March 8, 2013

The Fabric Of Our Lives

Here's a recap of Cotton's 24 Hour Runway Show (1440 cotton looks) and some other pics during my Miami stay!  I still have one more outfit post from South Beach that I will post next week. This is going to be a long post, hope you enjoy these pics!



The setup before the show started!


Inside the VIP with one of my favorite bloggers, Sincerely Jules.  Meeting her and getting to talk with her all weekend was definitely another highlight for me!




With 2 of my other style setters, Sazan & Hallie.


With Miami fashion blogger Dianna, she was one of the contestants in the contest. She's a sweetie!




Guiliana Rancic hosting the show.


Jaslene from America's Next Top Model walking the runway.





Bill & Guiliana Rancic 


With Mattie & Jules.


With my style setters! Jamie, Emily, Grant, Hallie, Sazan & Naty ;)



Lauren Conrad!


Louise Roe & Lauren 


Shooting with Grant after the show!



The next morning still going strong!





The fashion influencers each got to style a few looks during the show.




With Jules




Morning spread. 



With Grant






Most delicious cupcakes from Buttercream!


Sushi for lunch!


Lunch with Emily :)





Last few hours of the show with Cotton wedding dresses! 



With Sazan and Lindsay, a fashion designer who got to have one of her pieces on the runway.


The last night I went with Prabal Gurung for Target top and heels and black H&M skinnies. 


Got to meet Guiliana! 


With Erica from People Style Watch. 



The finale! After 24 hours of 1440 Cotton looks, the show came to an amazing end! We all celebrated and went out to a big group dinner on Ocean Dr. after the show was over.  Other celebrities like Michael Yo and Camilla Belle were there as well but I didn't get any pictures of them.  This was seriously an incredible experience and I wish that it didn't go by so quickly.  I tried to capture as much of it as I could on camera.  I have so many more pics but I just could not post them all.  I hope this was a good representation of my trip!  And as I mentioned, I have one more outfit shoot that I did which I will post up next week and then I will get back into my normal blogging routine.  Thank you again so much to everyone who helped me get to Miami! 

XOXO