Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mad About Plaid

Just a few days ago it was feeling like spring and today it has been super windy.  My hair was flying all over the place but I still tried to get some good photos by my favorite bridge in my town!  My mom is so amazing and has been trying to eat her lunch at work so that she has more time to take pics with me at different locations.  My town is so limited when it comes to great scenery, but I am determined to find a hidden gem!









Jacket: C/O 10 Corso/ Shirt & Bag (love this): H&M/ Pants: Love Culture (love these)/ Shoes: JLO (gifted)
Necklace: Vintage/ Sunnies: Target (smiliar


10 Corso is a fashion street wear line based out of Cali.  Their collection is inspired by your favorite man's closet, offering boyish pieces that are tailored in a flirty and feminine way.  I had the chance to check out their lookbook and this plaid split back jacket was definitely one of my favorite pieces.  Plaid print instantly reminds me of the shirts that my father used to wear.  It's become such a big trend for women through out the years.  I've worn plaid button downs, but never had a plaid jacket.  I love the split detail in the back and the way it drapes in the front.  It's such a great statement piece for this outfit.

I thought it would look best with white pants to make the print pop a little more.  I haven't worn these pants since the summer.  Black and white is such a big trend for spring and definitely one of my favorite combos.  I can't even count the number of times I have worn black and white together.  There's something super chic and classic about it. 

I hope that despite the wind, these photos did this outfit justice.  Enjoy your day! 

<3