Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

I came across a few traveler quotes that I liked that I will share with you:

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller

″A traveler without observation is a bird without wings.” – Moslih Eddin Saadi

“Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard

“Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” – Paul Theroux

These all sparked my interest since I have been on this journey that has not been only about the destination. Half the time, I don't know where I am going the morning of travel. I look at a map and decide on the spot where I want to go. I've come across some interesting things along the way.

This collage includes pictures of some of my favorite things I've seen and experienced on the road.

I look forward to sharing more in the upcoming days. You can click the photo above for a larger image or to see additional travel photos, click here