Friday, July 12, 2013

As I Walk On By..

.. Will you call my name?
 Saw the Breakfast Club the other day and have that song stuck in my head! I thought it kind of went with today's look :)










Top: H&M(love this)/ Shorts: C/O Choies/ Boots: Mandee (shop similar)
Wool Hat: Nasty Gal (sold out- similar style)/ Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (buy here


I have to admit that I felt a little badass (and a little country haha) in this outfit.  It's super edgy and a little different from what I usually wear.  I've been wanting to wear combat boots with shorts for awhile and now that I had all the right pieces, it was time.  These boots are actually a couple of years old but I will never part with them.  It's always fun to switch things up and try new things, at least that's how I feel when it comes to fashion.  I literally have been looking everywhere for the perfect pair of high waisted denim shorts so I am completely obsessed with these vintage style ones.  The fit is amazing and I love the unique rips. I guarantee these will be appearing more on my blog this summer because they're such a great staple piece for me. I really prefer high waisted pieces over low rise!

I've always had a thing for graphic tees but over the past year or so I have grown to love them even more.  There's really so many different ways that you can wear them, either dressed up or down, and I am all for versatility and a little edginess.  I have my eye on a couple of different ones right now that I am hoping to add to my wardrobe soon.  I really love the selection of graphic tees at Garage.  The "never stop believing" one has my name all over it!

Happy weekend! 

XO

Shop The Look