Friday, July 5, 2013

Edgy Summer Vibes

Happy Friday loves!  I hope that all of you celebrating July 4th had a great one!  I spent it at a BBQ relaxing poolside with my friends.  It was definitely a fun day! I am ending this week with a casual and edgy summer look. 











Denim Vest (similar style) & Dress (similar): Forever21/ Sandals: C/O Not Rated
Bag: H&M/ Mirrored Sunglasses: C/O Furor Moda/ Bracelet: Mandee   


I wore this high low dress a few months back when I was in LA with booties and a moto jacket, so this time I wanted to wear it completely different.  It's really plain and simple on it's own so I decided to add my denim vest which gave it an edgier vibe.  This vest was a huge summer staple for me last year and it's an item that I will never part with.  Denim vests and jackets are great for layering.  They're some of the most versatile pieces that you can incorporate into your wardrobe. 
 A huge summer trend right now is mirrored sunglasses and I am completely obsessed with this pair.  They're edgy, fun and such a stand out piece.  I love these sandals because they add a little sparkle to my outfit but they are also extremely comfortable.  With most sandals, my feet start to hurt after walking around in them for too long, so I am loving the cushion these have!

Weekend Inspiration: 
"If you hear a voice within you say, "you cannot paint", then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh 

Happy Weekend <3