Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 4th Color Block

Happy almost 4th of July!








Dress (Used As A Top): C/O Charlotte Russe/ Skirt: C/O Furor Moda/ Shoes: R31nvented 
Sunglasses: Lilxurious


I wanted to be patriotic of course so I did some color blocking with red, white and blue!  I just wanted to have fun with it and get a little creative so I actually made this dress into a shirt.  Since this skirt is so poofy, it was easy to tuck under. I absolutely love skirts like this because they're so cute and girly. I'm a big fan of red and blue mixed together so these were the perfect shoes.  I am on the hunt for a black pair too.  The final touch was my stars and stripes sunglasses.  I got them a couple of months ago but I have been saving them for the 4th.  You obviously don't have to wear all three colors like me, but there's definitely a ton of ways to incorporate them into your outfits if you waned to.

Whatever your plans are for this long weekend, I hope that you all have an amazing and safe time! I am definitely looking forward to the fireworks :)



Thank you for all the love and support!
XO


Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube