Monday, July 15, 2013

Girly Chic

Happy Monday loves!










Peplum Hem Jumspuit: C/O SheInside/ Shoes: Forever21(shop similar)/ Bag: C/O olivia + joy
Necklace: C/O OiaJules


How adorable is this jumpsuit from SheInside?  It obviously looks like a dress but it's not which makes it even better.  I think in some of these photos you can see the shorts a little bit.  My goal with this look was to keep it neutral with gold accents and then a pop of color with my bag.  I could have also worn a belt, but I decided to wear this beautiful crystal statement necklace from OiaJules instead.  It's definitely a new favorite!

  I love the classic girly chic vibe from this look. This jumpsuit dress is perfect to wear to a night out with friends, a party or even a brunch date.  You could easily switch up the look too by adding more color and different shoes/accessories.  I like that it's a little dressy but not overdone leaving room for many options.  That's also one of my favorite things about neutral pieces.  There is so much that you can do in terms of styling.


Finally got a good twirling action shot! Yay for those shorts underneath!

XO



Shop The Look