Monday, July 29, 2013

I LIKE YOU (PT.1)

Happy Monday loves!  Do you remember the "Adventure With Me" tee I wore a couple of times?  Well now Furor Moda has come out with another limited edition tee, "I Like You."  They gave one to me and a couple of other bloggers with a little challenge: style it from day to night.  Since graphic tees are super versatile, I was more than happy to accept the challenge!  










Shirt: C/O Furor Moda/ Jeans(old): Love Culture (similar)/ Shoes: C/O Charlotte Russe (similar)
Bag: H&M/ Baseball Cap(old): N/A (denim version)/ Watch: Michael Kors


My goal with this look was to go with a little bit of a tomboy style but still add some femininity to it as well.  I am usually dressed really girly so it's fun to switch things up.  I've always been found of menswear inspired pieces.  I've worn a lot of graphic tees before so I was trying to figure out a way to make this outfit different from the rest.  To make it more sporty, I added this baseball style cap that I honestly have had since college and I cannot remember where I got it.  I thought it was a really cute addition to my look.  I haven't worn it in years and I am so happy that I held on to it.  I've worn these jeans several times on the blog before and I've also had them for a long time. These were my first pair of boyfriends jeans ever. These shoes were a great addition as well because of the thicker heel, making them perfect for a daytime outing.

I think what I like most about this outfit is that it's super relaxed and comfortable.  However you decide to style this tee, one thing's for sure, this will definitely be a conversation starter with the fellas! haha
Stay tuned for later on this week when I will be posting my night time look with the same tee.
I have a really fun event to attend today and can't wait to share it with you tomorrow! 

Check out how one of my blogger loves, Ashley, styled her day look with the same tee :)

XO