Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Cut Outs

Happy July!  I hope you all had a great weekend!








Top: C/O OASAP/ Skirt: C/O Trinity Place/ Shoes: Forever21(similar style)/ Bag: H&M
 Bracelet: Bay Style/ Lipstick: MAC Rebel & MAC Creme Cup 


I got this skirt last month when I went to visit Trinity Place in NY and I am finally styling it now.  I was debating on how I wanted to wear it and decided on this last minute.  It's a perfect skirt for those summer nights and a great statement piece as well.  The colors and print are so vibrant.  I've mentioned how I need to get more tops so I was really happy when I found this cut out one on OASAP.  It's a crop style but was still long enough to tuck into this skirt.  The cut outs add a little bit of sex appeal and edge to this look. I am sure I will be able to get a lot of use out of it this summer.  I got a little matchy matchy with my wedges and lip, but sometimes I like to do that :) 

  In other news... It's been pouring all morning so this is the perfect opportunity for me to stay in and catch up on work.  I signed on to a 6 month blogging campaign that I will be sharing with you all soon!  I've got so much to get done for it but I am really excited about all of these new things that are happening for me.  Can't wait to tell you more! 

I hope that you have an amazing day! 
<3