Monday, July 22, 2013

BEJEWELED

Hello beauties!
Another Monday is here and it's raining on and off in Jersey, but here's some color to brighten up this  day!











Dress: Daily Material/ Bracelet: C/O OiaJules/ Shoes: Mandee (shop similar)/ Earrings: LolaBlue
Nail Polish: ESSIE Full Steam Ahead/ Lips: Tarte Lip Stain + MAC Creme Cup 


This dress is from Daily Material, the online boutique that I told you guys I was working with in a few previous posts.  They have not fully launched yet.  There's only a few things on the site right now but they are still working on everything and fixing things up.  However, this dress was one of my favorite pieces so I couldn't wait to style it for the blog. I love the jeweled design and mix of colors.  It's perfect for a summer night out.

I swear these shoes were meant for me!  I went to Mandee specifically to see if I could find this exact style but they said they were sold out in nude.  So I tried on a couple of other pairs and as I was walking around I spotted these on the bottom shelf and it was the last one and in my size :)  I also ended up getting them for 20% off (score!)

How gorgeous is this bracelet from OiaJules?  I rarely wear silver, so most of my accessories are gold.  I was so happy to add this statement piece to my collection because the crystals are really beautiful.  I love how they pick up all the colors in this dress.  The heat wave in NJ last week was killer so I tried doing different things with my hair.  I went with this low side ponytail that is super easy to do and perfect for those unbearable hot days!

XO